Biddenham works with the Enterprise Advisor network, which is delivered by SEMLEP in partnership with the Careers and Enterprise Company.
If you are an Employer and would like to join our network, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers can support Biddenham in a number of ways, including:
- offering talks to students interested in a particular sector or area of industry;
- delivering an assembly to students on a particular sector or area of industry to inform students about the world of work;
- offering interview experience to sixth formers and younger year groups;
- offering work experience;
- linking with a relevant Head of Subject (Department) in school and allowing visits to the workplace for a class, where it links with a topic being studied, or coming in to speak to a class to bring real world context to a particular topic.
Please read the latest research into Employer Engagement. Education and Employers, with the kind support of the Education Endowment Foundation (EEF), who has published a review of the evidence on how employers can support schools to improve outcomes for students.
Through SEMLEP and the CEC, Biddenham has a Careers Development Plan which audits the activities the students undertake each year to ensure they have the maximum impact.
Biddenham's SEMLEP Enterprise Advisers
Below are some of the companies we work with: