All the items below are required items.
• Navy blue blazer with gold trim and school badge.
• School tie with white shirt, and either:
• Traditional black trousers or black skirt (maximum 2″ or 5cm above the knee).
• Navy blue shalwar kameez worn with or without plain black hijab.
• Black shoes (heel no more than 2″ or 5cm). No leather trainers e.g. Nike Airforce.
Year 7 and 8 students wear maroon ties.
Year 9-11 wear navy house ties.
Ties can be purchased online from SWI or from school via ParentPay.
PE* and Dance Kit:
• Navy blue polo shirt with school badge and sports logo.
• Choose one of the following items: track pants, shorts, skort, PE sports leggings,
with school badge and sports logo.
• Burgundy long socks.
All PE kit should be clearly labelled with the student’s name.
* Students playing for school teams will be expected to have the navy school shorts.
Football boots are required for activities on the field when the ground is soft.
Shin pads must be worn for hockey and must also be worn for football when players are wearing studs.
All the items below are optional items:
• School navy blue V neck sweater with gold trim and school badge.
• PE fleece with school badge and sports logo.
• Non marking trainers.
• Astro turf boots and studded boots.
• Outdoor coats should be plain and dark in colour and not worn indoors.
• Scarves and hats should be plain and dark in colour.
Makeup and Hair:
• If used makeup should be applied naturally and subtly so as to be barely noticeable.
• Hair should be of a natural colour.
No more than one of each of the following items:
• Small ring
• Bracelet (including friendship bracelets)
• Small necklace (worn under shirt)
• One simple stud earring in each pierced ear
• No other body or facial piercings are allowed
All jewellery must be removed for PE/Games activities and, where appropriate, other lessons.