In addition to supporting students through their GCSE’s Biddenham offer a wide range of additional opportunities for students. At Biddenham we strive to develop a well-rounded individuals and equip them with the tools to succeed in all aspects of life.
On top of the curriculum offer available to all, student have the opportunity to engage with the following:
- PHSE weekly sessions.
- Students are welcomed to apply to be on our Student Forum to share their views on school and the wider world.
- Student safeguarding leads programme, supporting the safeguarding and wellbeing of their peers.
- Drama, Dance and Music are promoted and our students have opportunities to perform to a wider audience.
- Sports facilities are used widely and we open them up to students before school, at lunchtime and after school. We have a number of table tennis tables that students can use at lunchtimes along with a wide range of clubs or equipment that can be loaned out at lunchtime and after school.
- There are a wide range of sports teams which take part in a range of tournaments.
- Teachers run clubs such as Computing, Languages, STEM, Art and Natural History.