Biddenham Sixth Form will:
- Create a secure, caring and puposeful learning environment
- provide challenging targets and have high expectations
- offer opportunities for a wide range of extra-curricular activities
- provide Higher Education and Careers advice and guidance
- recognise and celebrate every student’s individuality
- aim to encourage spiritual, moral and cultural development.
- actively contribute to the respectful ethos of the Sixth Form
- attend a minimum of 95% of lessons
- work hard and meet academic deadlines
- dress respectfully and appropriately
- conduct private study in a courteous and quiet manner
- ensure that the school is contacted in the event of any absence
- avoid booking medical appointments during time-tabled lessons.